Many of us feel the need to reduce the stress of daily life and frequently our friends may tell us we need to «calm down».
We understand we need to do it but, many of us, just don't know how to do that, how to calm down.
Because of that, many people ask each other:
How do you calm down?
How to calm yourself down?
How to calm people's anxiety?
That is the purpose of this book: to show you simple ways to be more present every day, ways to reduce and manage stress in your daily life.
The objective is to bring you simple and creative mindfulness activities that will help you calm down and work through anger.
For that, the book explains 25 simple ways that you can use in your daily life to prevent the accumulation of stress:
1. Be Calmer - Walking at Different Rhythms
2. Be Calmer - Count From 10 to 1, Not 1 to 10
3. Be Calmer - Drink a Glass of Water Mindfully
4. Be Calmer - Using Mindful Passwords
5. Be Calmer - It Takes Nothing
6. Be Calmer - You’re Not in Control, Accept That
7. Be Calmer - Changing the World Starts Inside
8. Be Calmer - Your Life Is About to Have a Dramatic Change
9. Be Calmer - 3 Ways to Put Things Into a Wider Perspective
10. Be Calmer - Realizing the Past Is Not Who You Are
11. Be Calmer - Practice the 2:1 Breathing Technique
12. Be Calmer - Meditate With a Tibetan Singing Bowl Sound
13. Be Calmer - Try a Daily 5 Minutes Guided Meditation
14. Be Calmer - Try a Calm 10 Minutes Meditation to Connect With the Present Moment
15. Be Calmer - Try listening to a Calm River
16. Be Calmer - While Cleaning Your Glasses
17. Be Calmer - Watching the Moon
18. Be Calmer - Try an Original Panoramic View
19. Be Calmer - Listening to Plum Village Choir
20. Be Calmer - Try Alternate Nostril Breathing Practice
21. Be Calmer - Don’t Let Your Phone Be the First Thing You See in the Morning
22. Be Calmer - Turning off Cell Phone Notifications Can Make Your Day a Lot Better
23. Be Calmer - Slowly Can Be Faster
24. Be Calmer - Practice Loving-Kindness Meditation
25. Be Calmer - Realizing the Richness Within Your Heart
This economic pack includes all the 5 books in this series, so you will save by getting the pack.
From 5-minute mindfulness fast breaks to exercises of mindfulness on the go or more formal ways of practicing mindfulness, you will discover that everyone can learn how to calm down and cheer up and create moments of calm in daily life.
Use this how-to-be-calm book as a starting point for a better life, as a tool for anxiety and stress relief, as a tool for a more calm and joyful life.
When you are learning how to calm down, you are also learning to be happier.
Learn how to calm down:
Remember you can always find peace and joy - just look inside yourself.