- All Products
- Psychics of Oracle Bay autographed paperbacks
- Psychics of Oracle Bay ebooks
- The Eleanor Morgan Fantasy Adventure autographed paperbacks
- The Eleanor Morgan Fantasy Adventures ebooks
- Midlife Magic in Eden Valley autographed paperbacks
- Vamps in the Vineyard autographed paperbacks
- Discount Book Bundles
- Digital Box Sets
- Psychics of Oracle Bay (discontinued covers)
- Midlife Magic in Eden Valley (discontinued covers)
All About Amy
Amy Cissell is a USA Today Bestselling Author of urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels. She lives in Portland, OR with her husband, her haunted house-obsessed daughter, their three cats, and the murder of crows she’s conspiring to turn into her vengeful army.
When she’s not working or writing, she’s sleeping because that’s all she has time to do! There are few things Amy loves more than a well-timed pun, a good book, a glass of wine, and time at the Oregon Coast.
Although she reads anything and everything, her first love is fantasy. Eleven-year-old Amy discovered fantasy when she ‘borrowed’ her father's copy of The Hobbit and an enduring love affair (mostly with dragons) was born.