Kids love to play with playdough so they will love these fun sight word playdough mats! It's the perfect hands-on method to practice learning sight words. You will love how quick and easy this activity is to use too, just print and laminate.
Show younger children how to roll playdough snakes and then use them to trace over the letters in each word.
This Pack Contains:
- 33 pages of colored sight words - 100 words
- 33 pages of black and white sight words - 100 words
There is one mat for each word in the Fry First 100 words list.
Ideas For Using Sight Word Playdough Mats
- Use as a hands-on method of learning sight words by building words with playdough snakes.
- Perfect for independent learning centers.
- Use as writing practice with dry-erase markers.
- Paint the letters with glue and cover in colored sand. When dry they make a great textured card for tracing letters with your fingers.