Improve your squats
SQUAT PROGRAM CONTINUIM
3 months to ongoing/indefinite
Everyday/every second day/every third day
Must be able to correctly perform
1 standard squat, or 1 chair/box squat, or 1 negative squat onto chair/box
What’s in it
This program will help improve your overall squat fitness. This is achieved by steady progression at a low intensity, allowing for higher frequency in training.
As always, make sure you meet the pre-requisites and have the required equipment before proceeding with this program.
Proceeds from ALL purchases go to assisting veterans and their families so consider your purchase a donation.
How to use it
The squats are broken into three(3) tiers, and each tier is broken into three(3) levels. The tiers and corresponding levels are as follows:
Tier 1: Negative Squats onto a chair/box
Tier 2: Chair/Box Squats
Tier 3: Standard Bodyweight Squats
Level I: Every third day
Level II: Every second day
Level III: Every day
So for example if you are On Tier 2 Level 1, you would be conducting the squat program with Chair/Box Squats, every third day.
Steps to beginning:
1. Decide which Tier of squats you fit into.
2. Conduct as many of those squats as you can in one go and enter that number into the grey box next to ‘squats test 1’ in the excel spreadsheet.
3. Decide which level you fit into in relation with your physical ability or your work/study schedule, if you can manage it, begin at level II (being every second day).
4. Once you determine which level you want to begin with, select that spreadsheet down the bottom left of the excel document, and you should see the data already pre-filled into what’s required for you in module 1.
5. Print off module 1 and follow the training program crossing off each day as you go until Module 2 begins and then simply repeat and follow the next module.