INSTRUCTION MANUAL and XML-PARTS-LISTS for my custom "Mini-Scale Millennium Falcon with Display Stand MOC" built of LEGO® Bricks.
NO PHYSICAL PARTS AND STICKER SHEETS AND MINIFIGURES INCLUDED
You get a Zip-compromized folder that contains the following documents:
Instruction Manual (PDF file)
- pdf-instruction manual for the Millennium Falcon (130 pages)
- pdf-instruction manual for the Display Stand (34 pages)
Parts Lists (XML file)
- XML-Parts List for the Millennium Falcon
- XML-Parts List for the Display Stand
- pdf-document "How do I upload the XML-Parts List to BrickLink and to order the parts"
The pdf-Instructions are easy to follow and detailed step-by-step-manuals.
Information about the MOC
! Mini-scale | sized to an official LEGO® nano-scale minifig ! Formerly served to smuggle goods like arms by Han Solo and his first mate Chewbacca, the Corellian YT-1300f light freighter, also known as the Millennium Falcon, played a central role in some of the greatest victories of the Rebel Alliance, and is coveted by many for being the fastest hunk of junk in the Galaxy …Features:
"You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon? […] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs.”
- angled top panels with color and piping details
- sensor dish on top, as well as two rotatable heavy quad laser turrets on top and bottom
- pretty much accurate size and proportions
- removable landing gear and boarding ramp
- the Falcon itself is a very solid build and can be played and swooshed around with
- including an all-black Stand to display the Falcon securely in an angled position with Rebel Alliance emblem and TCRR-logo
- Han Solo to Obi-Wan Kenobi
I tried to design this ship as accurate in color and size, and in comparison to the rest of my Mini-Scale Fleet, as possible. So, if my Mini-Scale ships piqued your interest, I promise that the Instructions and final models will definitely meet your expectations 😉.
> > > The Falcon and Display Stand are very solid builds < < <
Total Number of needed LEGO® bricks for the Falcon: 546
Total Number of needed LEGO® bricks for the Stand: 130
Total Number of needed LEGO® Sticker Sheets: 0
Width/Length/Heigt of the Falcon itself: 16 cm / 21 cm / 4,5 cm
All Parts in a new condition cost around ~60€ / ~65$ at BrickLink Stores (prices tend to vary!), depending on which store you‘re buying the parts (excluded any shipping costs!).
This Millennium Falcon MOC is part of my “Mini-Scale Series
” that includes the most iconic Original Trilogy spaceships
accurately sized to an official LEGO® nano-scale minifigure (“trophy/statue”).
About my Instructions
In order to offer you the best possible building experience, each MOC & Instruction Manual of mine are going through various stages of designing, optimizing, and testing
. Furthermore, I’m taking this process very serious, because I want you to really enjoy both the building and the final model.
Every pdf-Instruction is an easy to follow
Checkout & Payment
- Accept payment method: PayPal
- after the purchase you get an instant invoice to your e-mail-adress including the download-link
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Be sure to visit me on:
- instagram (thecreatorrmocs): updates on my latest MOCs, polls, and Building Challenges
- flickr (thecreatorr): high quality pictures of my MOCs
- eurobricks (thecreatorr): constructive discussions and feedback on my MOCs
If you have any questions please contact me on these channels, I will answer you soon!! Have a great building experience ! TheCreatorr
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this model.
The instructions, parts lists and the final model are for personal use only. Do not distribute or sell them to others. In case of violation threaten legal consequences.
©️TheCreatorr 2020, All rights reserved.