This is a fun, toe-up pattern in a stranded design. Sizes
- measured around mid-foot
- Small - to fit foot size 6.5 - 7.5” (16.5 - 19cm)
- Medium - to fit foot size 8 - 9” (20.25 - 22.75cm)
- Large - to fit foot size 9.5 - 10.5” (24 - 26.75cm)
36 sts and 40 rounds = 4" (10cm) in stocking stitch AND colourwork, both in the roundYarn Requirements
4ply/fingering weight sock yarn. Any that gives gauge should be suitable. You should allow 100g of main colour, and 50g of contrast.
Sample was knit in Artesano Yarns Definition Sock.Needles and Notions
- 2.25mm (US1) circular needles, or dpns
- 2.75 mm (US 2) circular needles, or dpns
- stitch markers
- tapestry needle for weaving in the ends
The instructions for the construction of the socks are all written, the colourwork pattern is only charted.