Rebuild a LEGO® classic, upgraded for the modern age!
This model is based on the official LEGO® Classic Dragon that first appeared in the "Dragon Knight" sets in 1993.
The instructions and main parts list display the model in green with red wings, as the Classic Dragon originally appeared, and included in the download are details and parts lists for optional colour variants of the model: black, white, light blue grey, and red (with black wings). Build the colour that you prefer!
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies. They do not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this item.© 2020 LEGOfolk. All rights reserved.
- Download includes three files: instructions (PDF), parts list (XML), and a ZIP file containing details on the four optional colour variants.
- No physical parts included.
- Model requires 626 total parts. Estimated cost for all parts (of the green model) on BrickLink is approximately $84 CAD (as of June 21, 2020).
- Parts lists (XML file) can be uploaded directly to BrickLink for easy ordering of pieces.
- Minifig shown in one of the images is not included in instructions or parts list. It is only shown here for size reference. (And in fact, some of the parts in that fig do not actually exist in those colours — I was just having fun designing a cyber knight.)
- If you have any questions or comments about these instructions or the parts lists, please contact me at email@example.com