Learn How to Sew Clothes with this Guide to Sewing: Step-by-Step Techniques for Making Clothes and Home Accessories with 15 Easy Projects.
This is the ultimate stitch-and-seam reference book that brings you everything you need to know to sew your own distinctive creations, whether you are a beginner or an accomplished sewer:
- 15 simple, straightforward projects
- Friendly, easy-to-follow directions will help you sew with confidence, make repairs, and create new garments from scratch
- Master essential sewing skills from cutting patterns & sewing seams to binding edges, gathering fabric, and installing zippers
- Learn as you sew with each new skill presented alongside a quick practice exercise to try
- Create fun clothes and accessories
If you've never threaded a needle or touched a sewing machine before, learning to sew may seem daunting... but it doesn't have to be! With friendly and easy-to-follow directions, you'll soon be sewing with confidence, making repairs, and creating new garments from scratch.
Start enjoying a wonderful form of individual expression that will save you money and provide a terrific sense of accomplishment!