Use the productivity software as the trusted software to organise your life. This excellent software tool provides you with an easy interface to input thoughts and process them into actions, projects, reference items or someday/maybe items. You can either assign them to be done by yourself as soon as possible, schedule it for later or delegate it to someone else. It also helps you structure your projects by only showing the next action required to further the project, so you will not be distracted by other, irrelevant steps.
The overview of the program includes the stages Collect, Process and Organise, Review and Do. The last three have been grouped together. It also adds the stage Setup. In the stage Setup, you can:
* Create the Data File in which to store all the actions.
* Define the Contexts for your actions
* Define the Criteria, this can be Energy, Priority, Time or a combination of those three. You can also add your own.
* Define the Topics, what exactly does the action refer to.
You will then get to the Collect stage, where you collect all your thoughts in to the program for processing.
You can now process all your thoughts and decide what you want to do with them. You can place them on a Someday/Maybe list, throw them away, keep them as reference, add them to your to do list, delegate them, schedule them or mark them as done. You can also make a project.
Now you will get to the Organise, Review and Do stage. There you can review all your lists, manage projects and add actions. You can also mark them as done.
Reasons for using the software
* Multi-platform: you use it at home and at work and the software runs on both Windows and Mac OSX. The data file is separate so you just need to transfer the small data file between computers;
* Project Structure: group your actions into projects and sub-projects. Two views are available to display your tasks: a project tree or a list of actions. You can also use auto-sequencing.
* Increase productivity: the software gets you moving on your thoughts by encouraging you to think of the next physical action to do
Windows and MacOS Compatible:
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8
* Windows 8.1
* Windows 10
This software is compatible with all Intel based Mac computers from MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard to the latest new release.