This Nature Travel Guide has the inspiration and practical information to lead you on an incredible wildlife-watching vacation or simply sprinkle some nature highlights into your itinerary.
In Wildlife of Greece, you'll discover:
- Unbiased, practical advice about where to go for groups, families and solo travellers
- Self-guided nature walks and activities, each one with unique, site-specific information including maps, clear directions and illustrated wildlife-watching tips
- Detailed coverage of Axios-Loudis-Aliakmonas, Chelmos, Dadia, Kerkini, Kotyhi Strofylia, the Evros Delta, East Macedonia and Thrace, Mount Falakro, Mount Olympus, Parnassus, the Pindos Mountains, Prespa, Mesolongi and Amvrakikos
- Advice for all budgets and travel styles although the main focus is on exploring with your own vehicle
- Specific help so you can travel independently and still see chamois in the high mountains, butterflies in the flower meadows, birds feeding on insects amongst the ancient ruins, lizards and tortoises on the rocky slopes, giant flocks of flamingoes and much more
The eBook version has:
- Effortless navigation with multiple internal links to recreate the experience of flicking through a paper guide
- Full colour maps and images optimised for electronic readers that are carefully designed to work on black-and-white screens and included in the download for full readability offline
Buy this book now to learn the secrets of the professional wildlife guiding community and follow in the footsteps of the Nature Travel Guide through Greece!