ISSUE #4, WINTER 2007
Black Heart Magazine's Winter 2007 issue will warm you up when it’s cold outside, with the winners of our Dirty Haiku Contest and these cheeky offerings:
- Notes on selling onself (and how very easy it is) by M. Chastain Addington
- A perverse priest listens to a naughty young woman confess his sins in Father Fucktoy by Sorcha O’Connor
- Sarah Lang describes an unusual biological impediment to orgasm in Under the Hood
- A nude model (and former Suicide Girl) gazes fiercely back at her admirers and detractors in Abbie Suicide‘s Projections
- Shuck author Daniel Allen Cox keeps warm at the laundromat with Tumble Dry (or How Many Quarters it Takes to Stay in Heat)
And plenty more of the tastefully erotic photography and artwork you’ve come to expect from our tortured little minds!