SUMMARY.SPIN Selling The Best-Validated Sales Method Available Today By Neil Rackham
· What’s in it for me? Learn how to better handle big and small sales and seal deals.
· A successful sales pitch has four main stages. Research your questions and get the answers you need.
· Closing well will bring you some success, but it’s not the cornerstone of a successful sales strategy.
· A prospective client may not know exactly what they need. It’s up to you to help them find out.
· The SPIN strategy outlines four key sales areas: situation, problem, implication and need-payoff.
· Your opening line shouldn’t be too chatty nor too formal or robotic. Consider tone and setting.
· Features are just facts. Benefits are the elements of your offer that make your client’s life better.
· Don’t give your client the chance to throw objections in your path. Prevent them in the first place!
· Incorporating SPIN into your own sales strategy isn’t done overnight. Practice makes perfect!
· Final summary