SUMMARY.A World Gone Social How Companies Must Adapt to Survive By Ted Coiné and Mark Babbit
· What’s in it for me? Learn how to use social media to tap into a gigantic pool of potential customers.
· In the age of social media, the human side of business has become extremely important.
· A single viral video can irreversibly damage a company’s reputation.
· Engagement with employees and customers via social media is the first step to building a great business.
· Smaller companies have the agility that’s necessary to adapt to a fast-moving marketplace.
· Companies that adopt flat hierarchies – ultimately eliminating managers – are handsomely rewarded.
· Together, ordinary people can come together to form an extraordinary network of knowledge.
· Social media isn’t just for tech start-ups – it’s crucial for the success of any company.
· To preserve your reputation as a social leader, periodically conduct social media audits.
· Final summary