Love Stories is a multimedia, 30-page anthology
consisting of short stories, poetry, and collage artwork. It's exactly what it sounds like-- an abstract, often surrealist, modernist view of love in many different forms between many different beings. CONTENT:
- 8,000+ words of original writing.
- 10+ pages of original multimedia collage.
- A separate accessibility file consisting of a transcription (including in-collage text) in easy to read font, suited for the visibly impaired, screen readers, dyslexics, anyone with sensitivity to various fonts, etc.
Different PDF readers on different devices can compromise the resolution of the images or the layout of the text, rendering some parts unreadable. Below, I've placed a little cheat sheet of what applications work best for whichever device you're using to ensure you get the most out of Love Stories.
- Using a mobile device to access the full version:
Adobe Acrobat, or a similar dedicated PDF reader application.
- Using a mobile device only to access the text-only version
: Google Drive/Google Docs. It will make the text larger than on a PDF viewing app because it converts it for what best suits your device screen size, making it suitable for e-readers or the visually impaired.
- Using a desktop to access either file:
Any PDF viewer should work, and your internet browser or computer likely already has a suitable one installed.
If you find any part of these files inaccessible, please let me know as soon as possible and I would be happy to send you an edited version that makes it easier for you if I can reasonably do so.
Thank you so much for your support, and I really hope you enjoy!