Struggling to follow your Hygge routine day in and day out?
For the last 2 years, I've tested many ways to stay on track with my morning routine.
To the point that I created dozens of templates/ layout in my Bullet Journal.
Fast forward, early January 2019, when I came up with this lean, sleak, easy to use design. 31 boxes with a cute decor so you can monitor:
- your water consumption
- your meds
- your workout
- your routine
- and anything in between....
The Hygge Trackers are a collection of 4 trackers
(one per season) that you can download, print, and use for your personal use.
You can put them in a binder or copy the design in your own Bullet Journal. If you share them on social media, please tag @TheHyggePlanner
so I can give you a shout out.
--> Get an overview of the designs when you use the > and < on the cover.
What you'll get:
- 5 PDF to download
- A4 format (21 x 29,7 cm) roughly 8 x 10 in
How to use them?
- Please use a desktop when you consider downloading your purchase (mobile devices may be sluggish from time to time)
- If you don't have a built in reading app for PDF, consider visiting https://get.adobe.com/fr/reader/
(It's a FREE & safe alternative)
My A's To Your Q's
- If you have any question, drop us a line at email@example.com
(allow us up to 48 hours to answer from Monday to Friday)
- As mentioned in our Return & Refund Policy, ALL digital sales are FINAL as soon as you've downloaded our materials. Read more at https://thehyggeplanner.com/return-refund-policy/
- By purchasing a product on our shop, you are NOT a subscriber to our Newsletter. If you want to receive updates, special offers, and never shared goodies, please sign up at https://www.thehyggeplanner.com/newsletter
and CONFIRM your subscription.
A little treat for you
- Each time you share
this product on social media, you unlock a discount for this product
- Each time you refer
this product to a friend, you unlock a discount for this product
--> One discount per product only. The discount is made on this product only and can't be reimbursed, delayed, transfered, or shared with anyone.
--> 3% of all the benefits from this product is used to plant trees or support beehives.