Real Estate investing is one of the most simplistic ways to earn money. With a relatively small monetary investment and some sweat equity, you can turn a substantial profit. The future outlook on real estate investing is positive and constantly evolving.
For new investors, one of the most difficult hurdles to overcome is learning the ropes of the real estate business. Real estate transactions are complicated, and if you are not educated on the ins and outs of the business, you potentially could lose large amounts of money, fast.
Before you get started in real estate investing, spend some time thinking about the best approach for your financial situation, personality, and risk tolerance.
One in four residential homes is bought as an investment property. Many real estate investors are regular people just like you who make impressive side incomes.
Some people even earn enough to make real estate investing their primary income.
In this book, you’ll learn about strategies you can use when investing in real estate, the nuances of the complicated sales process, and other points to consider – like real estate law, tax implications, and non-traditional real estate investment options. While being a real estate investor is, at times, stressful, it also can be mentally and financially rewarding.
Table of Contents
MAKING MONEY BY INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE 1BUY LOW, SELL HIGH & BEYONDCHAPTER 1 STRATEGIES IN REAL ESTATE INVESTING
CHAPTER 2 THE REAL ESTATE SALES PROCESS
- Is Real Estate Investing for You?
- Your First Real Estate Investment
- Profiting in Real Estate
- Manage Your Exposure
- Getting the Highest Return
- Buy and Sell at the Right Time
- Saving Cash on Little Things Adds Up
CHAPTER 3 OTHER CONSIDERATION IN INVESTING
- All About Flipping
- Finding Financing – Creative Ideas
- The Lender’s Perspective on Loaning Money
- Hunting for Your Hidden Gem
- The Importance of the Home Inspection
- Minimize your Risk with Insurance
- Fixing the Property Reaps Financial Rewards
- Selling it Yourself, or Use an Agent?
- Marketing Plan Development and Execution
- If It’s Not Selling Quickly Enough
- Negotiating a Win-Win Deal
- Know the Real Estate Law
- Investing Tax Implications
- The Pros and Cons of Rural vs. Urban Investments
- Investing in Real Estate Foreclosures
- Investing in Commercial Property
- The Pros and Cons of Renting Property
- Alternative Real Estate Investment Instruments