Healthy Pregnancy Training video Series
From the minute you find out you are pregnant most moms-to-be have a number of questions relating to pregnancy nutrition. What foods you should be eating and which foods should you be avoiding as the next nine months progress.
Some foods are even better completely avoided. Then there are all those old wives’ tales to sort through and figure out truth from fiction.
Eating a nutritious diet during pregnancy is linked to…
· Good fetal brain development
· A healthy birth weight
· Reduces the risk of many birth defects.
· Reduce the risks of anemia
· Relieve fatigue
· Control morning sickness
· Balance mood swings
· Improve labor
· Simple delivery
· And many other benefits…
Mothers Need To Celebrate Pregnancy, Not Stress About It!
This is a complete collection of 15 High Definition videos with step by step content. Here’s the breakdown:
· In Video #1: Which is the Introduction video, you will get a detailed explanation of what will be included in the complete training, so that you can have a clear vision of what to expect from it.
· In Video #2: You will be introduced to the healthy diet-plan during pregnancy
· In Video #3: You will know how many calories to consume during pregnancy
· In Video #4: You will learn everything about pregnancy cravings & ways to beat them
· In Video #5: You will learn all about eating a vegetarian diet during pregnancy
· In Video #6: You will learn all about the foods and beverages to avoid during pregnancy
· In Video #7: You will learn the food safety measures to take during pregnancy
· In Video #8: You will learn about the supplements during pregnancy: what’s safe and what’s not
· In Video #9: You will find out how to navigate pregnancy with a food allergy or food intolerance
· In Video #10: You will learn all about your body’s nutritional needs during pregnancy
· In Video #11: You will learn all about the pregnancy myths related to food - Demystified
· In Video #12: You’ll learn everything about the tips for relieving morning sickness through food
· In Video #13: You will learn the dos and don’ts for a gestational diabetic mother
· In Video #14: You will find out what happens if a pregnant mother does not eat properly
· In Video #15: You will learn about how to eat your way through postpartum depression