Pdf Pattern - Midori Mini Wallet
The Pattern is available immediately after payment. The pattern file is in PdF format. Make sure you have Pdf Program on your PC or App installed in your iPhone or iPad. Also, make sure that your web browser is up to date. Please contact me if you could not open the file.
The Midori Mini Wallet is written in simple ENGLISH with step by step photos and helpful diagram.
You are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN, and NOT a finished product.
Difficulty Level : Confidence Beginner
What you learn:
- Fully lined wallet with no exposed seams for a neat finish.
- How to attach mitered binding easily and neatly. (including link to Video Tutorial)
- Installing professional looking invisible zipper using all purpose zipper.
Materials needed to make this wallet:
- Assorted Fat Eight Fabrics (2-3 pieces)
- Fat Eighth All Purpose Woven Interfacing
- Fat Eighth lightweight fusible interfacing
- Zipper and snap button
- Bias Binding (Link to tutorial included)
- Regular FREE UPDATES on the BLOG
- 6 card slots
- 2 mini slip pockets
- 1 mini zipper pocket for coins in
- Snap Button Closure.
A quick project with great result. A perfect gift you can make for your family and friends.
I have been selling this wallet in my handmade shop for few years . Check my handmade shop at https://www.etsy.com/in-en/shop/chezvies
The purchase of this pattern is for one person only. You can sell the wallet made using this pattern. However do not use the pattern for mass production.
Do not copy and distribute this e-pattern without permission.
I’d really appreciate it if you write credit/mention “CHEZVIES PATTERNS” when you make and sell your wallet.
Please share your work on social media using hashtags #chezviespatterns so that others can enjoy your work.
Patterns Updates : www.chezvies.com
Thank you so much for supporting small business owner.