Nance Fitness 8 Week Beginner Workout Plan
- 60 Page 8 Week Beginner Workout Plan
- Workouts are designed to be completed at home but can be done in a gym setting, and in 30 minutes or less
- Downloadable PDF file for you to keep forever
- 3 workouts per week 'at home', or in a 'gym', minimal equipment required
- Bonus workouts
- Section on how to set goals, including mindset goals
- Section on how to track progress and results
- Workout notes
- Exercise Glossary
- YouTube video demonstrations on all workouts
- This PDF eBook is designed for women only, over 18 years of age and for individuals with general good health and with no injury/injuries.
- The workouts are suitable for all fitness levels but is mainly targeted at the 'beginner' level, i.e., someone who is new to exercise or hasn't exercised in at least 6 months.
- Not designed for individuals who are pregnant or for the first 12 months postpartum.
- Highly advised to obtain medical clearance from your doctor before partaking in any exercise program.
- Equipment required: Resistance Bands, Booty Bands, Dumbbells 3-5kg and 6-8kg, bench/chair. Also, any home items can be used, e.g. water bottles, milk bottles, backpack filled with books (be creative)
- Nutrition guidelines and recipes are separate eBooks. See the Bundle pack option to purchase this ebook along with my Nutrition Guidelines and Recipe ebook.