This book is a gem for cyclists who want to improve their FTPs and become competitive.
- Paul van Zweel's concept, that simplifies power meter use
- All the essentials when it comes to power data analyse
- How to structure your training
- 10 workouts you can do.
List of chapters:
- Chapter 1 - Why do you need a power meter?
- Chapter 2 - Watts per kilo
- Chapter 3 - Know your strengths
- Chapter 4 - What to analyse off the bike?
- Chapter 5 - Metrics to display on the bike
- Chapter 6 - Why you don’t need a heart rate monitor
- Chapter 7 - Functional Threshold Potential
- Chapter 8 - Train insane or remain the same
- Chapter 9 - How to structure your training for best results
- Chapter 10 - Workouts for novice to elite
- Chapter 11 - 80% psychology 20% mechanics