The enemy is someone who puts his goals in harm's way. He either doesn't know, or doesn't care that his decisions can cause irreparable damage, so you have to deal with such a person with care…. The following book is dedicated to the art of dealing with enemies by loving them in a mysterious way.
The art of dealing with enemies;
If you find yourself facing the enemy, don't panic, keep these tips in mind:
1. Learn how to recognize your enemy
- Sometimes, we don't just realize that someone is bad, they can be close friends or family members, so when they say negative things, we often believe in them, and take them seriously.
- So, you have to learn to listen to what others are saying, and notice their reaction, if their behavior disturbs you, and it is harmful to you know that they are evil for you, avoid them.
2. Keep in mind that your enemy may be right:
- As mentioned above, sometimes only some people try to be realistic, they may have good reasons for their negative attitude.
- Take a step back, think objectively why they have doubts and see a real obstacle, and if so, try to figure out how to overcome them.
- If you really want to reach your goal, you'll find a solution, and if your mistakes are definitely bad, you have to move.
To be continued in the book...