Marketing Toolbox for Editors
Get your editorial business noticedYou’ve trained to be an editor or proofreader. Now your clients need to be able to find you.
This toolbox is packed with tips and tactics to help you with promotion, pricing, brand consistency, blog content, and your website. The goal: to get editing and proofreading work with a variety of different client types.
Here’s what you get:
1. Book: Marketing Your Editing and Proofreading BusinessMy flagship marketing book. Learn the core principles of an effective marketing strategy that works for a range of client types and editing services.
2. Webinar: 10 Ways to Make Your Editing Website BetterThis webinar teaches you how to improve the way your website functions and helps you convert visitors into clients.
3. Book: How to Develop a Pricing StrategyLearn how to create a pricing strategy that focuses on your business needs and gives you the power and confidence to choose and stand up for your pricing decisions.
4. Template: Brand BookUse this editable Canva template to create a brand book that ensures consistency across all your business materials and online platforms.
5. Mini guide: Blog Post BlueprintRaise your content game. Discover how to structure blog posts so that they’re SEO-friendly and offer a great user experience for your readers.
Save 10% on PerfectItYou also get a 10% discount coupon for a single licence of PerfectIt, the ultimate consistency-checking software!
Accessing the full courseI'll email you an invitation to create a course login. There you'll be able to access the full suite of learning materials.
You can download the course ebooks at checkout: