Authentic Chinese Therapy
By Jose Gonzalez
Acupressure is a Chinese method of healing which is used to relieve pain, and to improve physical and emotional health problems:
allergies - asthma – gastritis - indigestion - migraine – bronchitis - insomnia - energy deficiency – sinusitis - depression - anxiety - fatigue - constipation - arthritis ... .. and many more.
Acupressure does not use needles (as does acupuncture), or medications (such as conventional medicine prescribes). This method of healing uses formulations of treatment for each health condition. Pressure is applied to specific pressure points in order to stimulate the natural healing process. The results are immediate in most cases, especially when it comes to eliminate aches, pains and crisis of chronic health conditions.
This is a short-cut to Acupressure. You will find in this course:
* A chart with the pressure points you need to stimulate for improving most health problems
* Graphics illustrating the location of the pressure points
* A Symptom-Acupoints Chart
* The correct technique for applying stimulation
* Explanations under the eastern and western approaches
Acupressure is an excellent alternative for improving your health conditions.
Regular price is $60. Download it right nor for only $9.50 by PayPal.