Are you being consumed by workplace stress? Not sure?
- Does the thought of going to work make you anxious?
- Are you feeling mentally distant from your job, or have feelings of negativism related to your job?
- Have you had a traumatic experience in the workplace that you're struggling to overcome?
If so, this class was created especially for you. In this class, we explore the unique mental challenges of being Black in the workplace and discuss strategies to help you maintain your mental health at work.
- Mental and emotional challenges of being Black in the workplace
- Recognizing signs of trauma
- How to overcome traumatic workplace experiences
- Strategies to maintain your overall mental health & avoid burnout
- How employers and allies can support their Black employees
You'll be learning first-hand from our expert panelists:Kenya Crawford
, Licensed Mental Health Counselor & ConsultantNichole Kurz
, Internship Program Manager, Microsoft & Owner of NKCoachingMelissa Ifill
, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Wellness Coach, & Therapist