Preorder Book - Unnecessarily Single: Are you waiting on God or is God waiting on you
Preorder Paperback Book - Unnecessarily Single: Are you waiting on God or is God waiting on you
Unnecessarily single for more than 15 years, Coach Kim understands what it is to desire a loving, lasting marriage thinking that she was waiting God. Once she learned what she shares in Unnecessarily Single: Are you waiting on God or is God waiting on you, she met her husband in 8 months.
A singles’ minister, Coach Kim shares how to prepare for the wife life you have prayed for. Some topics covered include:
• Unnecessarily Single: What to do when you feel you have been single too long
• How to discern and deal with losers and users and release the dogs back into the wild
• Why prayer alone is not enough
• Proverb 18:22 and the truth about being found
• The Cookie Jar and How to Handle a Hungry Man: What quality Christian brothers really think about waiting for sex until marriage and how to share it so that it is received and respected
• Clicking a Mouse for a Spouse: Pros, Cons, and some things you haven’t considered about online dating
• Understanding the hearts and minds of men
• Prepare like Esther: It’s more than lips, hips, and fingertips but it is some of it
• How to know if he’s “the one” and what to do if he is not
• Miss-Aligned roles that keep you from being a Mrs.
• And more…