SUMMARY.The Tipping Point How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference By Malcolm Gladwell
· Ideas spread like epidemics.
· It is only an epidemic once the Tipping Point threshold has been crossed.
· A certain few key people are often the cause of epidemics.
· Ideas spread particularly fast with Connectors, or people with a vast social network.
· Some people are born with the gift of persuasion and a knack for selling ideas.
· In every network there are Mavens who amass information and pass it on to others.
· An idea has to stick before it can spread.
· External circumstances have a much greater influence on our behavior than we think.
· Even the smallest changes in a context can determine whether an epidemic takes off.