There is a plant for every disease e-guide
"Many people died while the herbs that could have saved them grew on their graves." - Fr. Sebastian Kneipp (1821-1897), Father of the nature-cure movement (Germany).
The World Health Organisation encourages the rational application of traditional and complementary medicine, especially in the prevention and management of chronic diseases, as well as in meeting the health needs of aging populations (Source: WHO global report on traditional and complementary medicine 2019
Are you suffering from a chronic health condition? Phytotherapy or Western herbal medicine is a complementary health system that combines ancient European traditions with the cutting edge of current scientific research in plant medicine to support the healing of chronic health conditions by
- Addressing the root causes of diseases
- Addressing imbalances in body, mind, and spirit.
- Person-centered approach
- Prescribe evidence-based and safe Western herbal remedies
- Customised holistic solutions
- Work with you to promote vitality in body, mind, and soul.
Discover in www.leaftolife.com.sg