World Wide Wrestling RPG Season One Gimmicks
Five New Gimmicks to add to your World Wide Wrestling promotion! Originally limited to Kickstarter and Patreon backers, these Gimmicks allow you to you play wilder, weirder and ever more impressive wrestlers.
- The Athlete: You are blessed with natural physical gifts, but you still have a lot to learn about how the business works. The audience finds it easy to connect with you, but other wrestlers don’t appreciate how you make it look so...easy.
- The Clown: You are the quintessential entertainer. You bring comedy to the ring and grease the wheels backstage. You may not have many championships, but you move a lot of merch. Is that enough for you?
- The Gatekeeper: You’re the strong right arm, the enforcer, the one they have to get through to get to the top competitor. You put on great matches, but are you content with your second place on the card?
- The Giant: You’re one of the largest athletes on the planet. You can draw full houses and lots of attention, but it’s a continual struggle to hold yourself back and make others look good. How long can you be a team player?
- The Provocateur: You’re the sui generis, the strange one, the weirdo. Whether you’ve been saddled with this role or you’ve sought it out, you’re great at pushing boundaries. But will you go too far?
Requires the World Wide Wrestling Roleplaying Game to play. Features art by PunkRockBigMouth.