30-Day At Home Workout Challenge
🔥USE COUPON CODE: workout50 to grab the challenge 50% OFF TODAY ONLY!🔥
The 30-Day At Home Workout Challenge is for you if:
- You are very busy and it is hard for you making time to exercise
- You are a workout beginner and need easy workout routines
- You get bored with the same routine
- You need an effective workout plan that strengthens all muscle groups
- You can't find a workout that fits to your lifestyle and fitness level
- You want to effectively workout in the comfort of your home
- You want to feel stronger, leaner, and more confident!
With the 30-Day At Home Workout Challenge you'll get:#1 The 30-Day At Home Workout Plan
This plan includes a different workout for every day of the 30 days. You will start with 3 exercises per day and between 1 and 3 sets. The exercises per day, repetition, and sets increase gradually so you can improve and get stronger. There are 4 rest days included.
#2 The Exercise Instruction Manual
This PDF will explain all 29 exercises step by step and give suggestions on how to make it easier for you. You can always make the exercises harder by adding reps, sets, or weight.
#3 Tracking Sheets
Everyone starts with a different fitness level, so it is best to write down your repetition and sets for each exercise. Then you can improve each week and add more reps or sets. You will also get an empty tracking sheet to create your own workout routine with the help of the exercise instruction manual. This is great for people who can't exercise on their knees, or have other dificulties.
This 30-Day At Home Workout Challenge is designed to be
- adjusted to any fitness level and exercise needs for less than one month of gym membership.
- re-used month after month to keep improving
- printed out multiple times (tracking sheets) to achieve your fitness goals all year!
How long do I have to workout out every day?
The challenge starts with a 9-minute per day workout routine. This depends how long you pause between each exercise and how many repetitions you do! You can always increase and build up. But you can also choose to stay with the 10 minutes a day.
Is a 10-minute workout effective?
Yes. Doing a 10-minute strength training will burn aditional calories even when the workout is done (after burn effect!). I personally found it much easier sticking to a 10-minute workout routine long therm compared to a 30-minute workout routine. The effectiveness in the workout comes by being consistent. So choosing quick and easy workouts are much more effective than planning for 30 minutes but not sticking to it on a consistent basis.
So if you have been striggling to stick to a workout routine, change your lifestyle, and finally become stronger, I highly recommend giving this a try for such a low price!
Because of the nature of this digital download, there is no money back guarantee.