Genesis and Job, Answers to the BIG Questions of Life, Part Two
You can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. CLICK HERE to sign up.
About this LessonIn the previous lesson on Job, we established the truth that there is life after death.
However, Jesus himself said that the only way to this life was through Him, which brings us to
Question #4 of the Big Questions of Life, What about people who haven’t heard about Jesus?
If He is the only way to eternal life, the answer to this question is critically important. It’s also one that worries many and causes others to doubt the fairness of God.
In this lesson, we'll look at how the book of Job helps with an answer to this question, plus proposing an answers to the questions of "Why do innocent people suffer?" and "How can we comfort those who are suffering?
Yes, these are big and important questions, but God gave us His Word to help us answer the tough questions of life.
This lesson and the previous one will give you a foundation for a better understanding of the rest of the Bible, plus comfort and assurance in your faith.
Included in this Lesson
- An 1080p video
- A PDF of Notes/Transcript of the lesson
- A PDF of Questions on the lesson for individual study or group discussion
- Two digital files of images you can use to promote the topic
- Unlimited reproduction rights of the video and handouts within your church, group, ministry, or business.
REMINDERYou can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. CLICK HERE to sign up.
In the files below:
- The MP4 file has the video—the name may be a bit odd as the program I’m using automatically sometimes gives it a new name when I save it.
- The ZIP file has the PDFs of notes and question pages, plus the image files.