If you want to discover the secrets to a successful interview that will end in you landing your dream job, then keep reading …Did you know?
Even though the average length of a job interview is 40 minutes
, 1/3 of interviewers
will have made their decision within 90 seconds
On average, it takes 3 interviews
to secure a job, and this process takes between 3 to 6 weeks
Only 1 in 6 applicants
for a job will be invited for an interview
How many job interviews have you attended in your lifetime?
Perhaps you don’t even know the answer.
How many successful
job interviews have you attended?
It is more likely that you know the answer to this question. Why? Because the average person has to attend at least 15 interviews before they land a job
A job interview is the most crucial element of the hiring process.
It is the first time your future employer has an opportunity to meet you in person.It is a make or break situation. And everything counts.65%
of bosses admit that the difference between hiring one candidate over another come be down to the way the two candidates dress.
of bosses say that they have rejected candidates simply because of the way they walked through the door.Preparation is your #1 priority for ensuring that you land your dream job.
To excel at interviews and to increase your offer rate, you simply have to discover tools to hack into your future bosses head and make sure you stick there.
Fortunately, there are easy hacking strategies to double, triple and quadruple your chances to land your dream job.
Once you understand the secrets to a successful job interview, you won´t be the one selling yourself to others, but others will sell themselves and their company to you.Become the one controlling the interview and choose which offer to accept.
In “Interview Preparation and Success Tips”, you will discover:
- The 20 tried and tested Do´s to succeed at every job interview
- The 5 most important steps for successful interview preparation
- How to make an exceptional first impression that no one will ever forget
- Key tips for isolating your biggest strengths and how to show them to the interviewer
- How to answer the 10 most common job interview questions
- Techniques for dealing with difficult and unexpected questions
- The 7 expert tips for making sure you don’t become tongue-tied
- A guide to the special method that has helped countless graduates land their dream jobs
- The 45 most common behavioral questions
And much, much more.
It doesn’t matter how much you have learned or prepared, once you step inside the interview room faced with a stranger who has your future in their hands, then your mind becomes blank, your voice trembles, and you start to sweat.This nightmare scenario is more common than you imagine.
But it doesn’t have to be a reality if you follow the tips and strategies of a real expert who has helped hundreds of people to land their dream job.Anyone can turn job interviews from dreaded nightmares into your favorite game.