It takes passion to start a new business. But that same entrepreneurial enthusiasm can also lead you astray.
Over six million Americans start businesses every year. That's 11 startups a minute launched by passionate dreamers hoping to transform their lives for the better. But a huge gap exists between the skyrocketing levels of desire and what entrepreneurs actually achieve. The harsh reality is that most new businesses fail within a few years of launch. Why do so few startups make it? And what distinguishes those that do succeed?
Entrepreneur, consultant, and investor John Bradberry set out to discover the answer and came to a surprising conclusion that the passion that drives and energizes so many founders is also the very thing that leads many of them astray.
Filled with compelling real-life stories of both success and failure, this groundbreaking book reveals the key principles entrepreneurs must follow to ensure their big idea is on the right track.
In 6 Secrets to Startup Success, readers will learn how to:
• Convert their passion into economic value with a moneymaking business model
• Improve their readiness to launch and lead a new venture
• Manage funding and cash flows
• Chart a path to breakeven and beyond
• Avoid the pitfalls that often accompany unfettered passion
• Build the stamina needed to persevere over time Complete with indispensable tools including an assessment to gauge a venture's strengths and weaknesses,
6 Secrets to Startup Success will help entrepreneurs everywhere turn their dreams into reality.IMPORTANT:Your purchase helps us plant 10,000,000 trees around the world!Our Premium Green Shop devotes 30% of its sales to plant trees to save our planet Earth. Thank you for your support!The Premium Green Shop Team