Nail Your Career With A Baby On The Way
When you begin to think about starting a family, you’ll probably wonder how your career might be affected.
Perhaps you’re feeling overwhelmed and you’re not sure where to find the right information.
Yes, your HR department might have provided you with some information. But this guide goes so much further than that, sharing lots of practical tips and tools with you, plus you’ll get access to a supportive online community.
This guide will help you feel in control, so you can continue to smash your career goals with a baby on the way and beyond. Think of it like an antenatal class for your career!
I’ve been so privileged to help so many women successfully navigate this journey. A number of real life success stories have gone into building these resources and they have been shaped by the several conversations I’ve had with incredibly successful women who have achieved great success on their journey to motherhood. So I can't wait for you to take in all the tips to help you nail your career with a baby on the way. This 24 page Guide will help you to:
· Prepare to work successfully towards your goals during your pregnancy
· Discover how to both manage your workload and achieve your career goals whilst pregnant.
· Consider all the facts; your goals and finances so you can calculate the best length of your maternity leave.
· Announce and communicate your pregnancy effectively and confidently.
· Manage your maternity leave successfully.
· Lay the foundations for a strong and impressive return to work.
· Plan your finances in place before your maternity leave, including maternity pay and childcare.
Roles, Responsibilities and Achievements Planner
To help you to proactively manage your maternity leave handover and record performance achievements.This planner will help you to:
Maternity Pay Budget Sheet:
- Manage your role during your pregnancy to help you focus on the tasks that add value and really nail them (helping to balance your workload and get ahead)
- Help you to proactively plan your maternity leave cover and be solution driven in all conversations around your pregnancy with key stakeholders
- Record your achievements to support your case for advancement
- Position yourself well and evidence your accomplishments for any promotion rounds take place you are on maternity leave.
So you can calculate how long you can afford to be on maternity leave.New Baby Cost Sheet:
Discover how much it really costs to have a baby, so you can plan accordingly.Confirmation of Maternity Leave Letter
Template letter for your Employer.Access to our Exclusive Online Community
You will gain full access to our exclusive online community - a supportive network of ambitious women – you’ll be able to ask questions, share your thoughts and gain lots of useful tips and advice. The perfect place to gain support and learn from other likeminded people.
Is this for me ?
This is for you if you are thinking about a family in the future, but are worried that children will take away from your ability to progress
This for you if you are in the early stages of pregnancy and want to manage your career and help propel you to the next level during this time or soon after your return
This is for you if you are half way through your pregnancy and you want to finish strong before you maternity leave and show that pregnancy is not a barrier to sucess