is a file-based Content Management System, your content lives in text files and folders – no database involved. The lack of database makes a breeze of installation, backups and updates.
ZOON 2 offers a nice set of features, so you can kick off your website in no time.
Be sure to visit the ZOON 2 demo site
Did you buy a previous version of ZOON? Contact me
for a discount.
Features ZOON 2
- Dedicated templates for home, error and search
- Three templates for content creation, two listing templates and an article template
- Use a logo or name
- Use a local or Google served font or a system font stack
- Use optional breadcrumbs
- Choose date formatting
- Switch on dark mode
- Use Google analytics
- Use up to three lists of links in the site footer
- Twelve predefined icons to link to your social media or add your own
- Multiple language ready, use the panel to translate or to set default texts to your preference
- A sitemap to submit for search engines
- Open Graph meta tags for sharing
- Website manifest file, instructions for icons
- Customize the js/css per page or per template
Layout content in multiple columns
and choose from 14 Block types:
- Heading Block
- Text Block
- List Block
- Quote Block
- Table Block
- Code Block
- Accordion Block
- Aside Block
- Markdown Block
- Pages Block
- Image Block
- Gallery Block
- Slider Block
- Video Block
Changes in ZOON
is a complete rebuild of the first version, most important changes:
- Replaced Kirby-builder blocks for the native Kirby Blocks and Layout fields.
- Icon fonts are no longer used, the social icons in the footer use inline svg.
- Most tap targets are made to be mobile friendly.
- Image srcset is simplified and most cropping is done with css (aspect ratio or padding hack).
- Improved performance: 97–100 Lighthouse score for mobile and desktop (note: results may vary slightly when testing performance).