Quilted Mini Tablet Case Pattern
This beginner-level pattern is perfect for creating a beautiful, yet functional and safe mini tablet case for traveling, school, work, etc. I have provided full color high quality photos for nearly every single step and each step is written in detail.
Please use #quiltedminitabletcase on social media to share!
- Easiest zipper installation.
- Accomodates a Mini iPad or similar device with a keyboard case on it.
- Back pockets can hold charger, pens, etc.
- Soft & Stable provides cushion and security.
You will need:
- fabric for pouch & binding (amounts detailed in pattern)
- half yard Soft & Stable
- half yard SF101 (woven interfacing)
- one 10" zipper
- basic sewing supplies
All instructions written in English. This is a digital PDF download. You may sell your creations on a small business scale using this pattern.