I'd Rather Be Writing 2020 Printable Planner is a letter-sized planner that was created for writers by a writer. There is plenty of space for yearly, monthly, and weekly planning. The 2020 Deadline-at-a-Glance layout is prefect for tracking events, projects, and deadlines while the Projects for This Year or Next Year are wonderful for planning out your projects for the year. The Monthly layout has both a calendar with a page for planning out projects and goals for the month.
layout has three sections:
- Appointments and Deadlines to help you track appointments, events, or deadlines that have a time frame
- Project or Word Count Tracker lets you track specific tasks, word counts, or even page counts that you plan to do daily but hate writing out over and over again
- Weekly Projects & Goals list is for writing down the weekly project tasks, goals, and to-do list for things you need to do that week but which have no specific time or day when they need to be completed.
The Project Planner section of the planner was created to help keep writers motivated with pages for brainstorming, planning, and tracking your progress on projects you maybe working on at any given moment.
You will also find a Password Tracker to record your websites, usernames, and passwords; an Online Order page to track purchases, submissions, or emails you are waiting on; Notes & Ideas pages is lined paper for brainstorming and writing down reminders about ideas you might have, and Mind Mapping & Sketches pages is a blank paper for sketching pictures or brainstorming ideas.YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 PDF for 8.5 in x 11 in (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm) Front Cover
- 1 PDF for 8.5 in x 11 in (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm) Front and Back Cover
- 1 PDF for 8.5 in x 11 in (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm) 208 planner pages