SUMMARY.The Art of Influencing Anyone The classic must-read for anyone who wants to learn how to sound more convincing and persuasive. By Niall Cassidy
· What’s in it for me? Discover how to influence the people around you.
· Persuasion is not about logical arguments but about communication and appearance.
· Always be warm and friendly and pretend you know what you are talking about.
· Influence others by simplifying and organizing information so it’s easier to understand.
· Talking vaguely makes your customers think you know more about them than you do.
· Curiosity is the key to persuasion.
· People don’t buy what they need, but what they want.
· Influencing people depends on covering up your true intentions so you seem less desperate.
· When trying to persuade someone, don’t fight their resistance; utilize it.
· Final summary