The Sidebizpreneur life is super demanding and you oftentimes only have small windows of time in which you can work on your most important business related tasks.
VIP Day is designed for active clients only.
- What would it mean to you to actually have a full-day to get your work on?
- What would it mean to you to work on your business in a distraction-free zone?
- What would it mean to you to be in a room surrounded by other goal-getting women like yourself?
- What would it mean to you to be in a room with your Coach, Crystal, The Side Biz Success Coach?
- What would it mean to you to bounce ideas and receive support from your Coach during a full-day work session?
If you are desiring girl talk and a feel good - this is NOT the meet-up for you!
If you are desiring work to be done for you, this is not the meet-up for you!
HOWEVER...this might be the meetup for you if you are ready to roll-up your sleeves and do the WORK!
- Are serious about slaying goals in 2019?
- Understand the power of coaching?
- Have the ability to receive input, constructive suggestions, and wisdom from a seasoned Business Accountability Coach?
- Are you interested in walking away from an event with things DONE and not mere motivation?
- Introductions & Lunch
- Discussion: Overview of your Q1 PLAN
- Each attendee will receive on the spot laser coaching and feedback to develop Content Marketing Launch Plans for their products / services.
- Each attendee will physically work on their Q1 launch plans (and that includes gathering the right content and ensuring your backend is prepared to support it i.e. website, social sites, etc.) with assistance from The Side Biz Success Coach!
Like I said...this is a work session...so that you can relax and not stress yourself out in Q1!What to bring:
Q1 Launch Worksheets will be provided.
- Laptop + Notebook, Pen, Planner, Profit Planner
- A written outline of your Q1 Plan...nothing fancy; however, you must know what you desire to launch in Q1.
- An open mind and willingness to work and receive feedback during the session.
This is one opportunity that you do NOT want to pass up!
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE! Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner are not included in the price; however, there is an onsite restaurant. This event will take place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, average lunch cost - $20+ depending on what you desire to order.
If you've ever worked with me one-on-one before...you already know we go in and get it done!!
Don't just throw darts at the wall in Q1; however, PLAN to LAUNCH!
EARLY BIRD $40.00 RATE EXPIRES ON 1/5/19