How to win Friends and Influence people
Title: How to win friends and influence peopleAuthor(s): Dale CarnegiePublisher: Simon and SchusterYear: 1981"The book which will teach how to attract any one and win their hearts and make them fall in love with your words!"
For years I traveled teaching people of varying technical skill about SolarWinds products. Being a student of Dale Carnegie’s LIRA formula early on in my career I’ve always strived to remember the names of as many of my students as possible.Dale Carnegie’s rock-solid, time-tested advice has carried countless people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives. One of the most groundbreaking and timeless bestsellers of all time, How to Win Friends & Influence People will teach you:
- You can go after the job you want—and get it!
- You can take the job you have—and improve it!
- You can take any situation—and make it work for you!
- -Six ways to make people like you
- -Twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking
- -Nine ways to change people without arousing resentment
- And much more! Achieve your maximum potential—a must-read for the twenty-first century with more than 15 million copies sold!
- The trick is getting enough time between hearing the person’s name and moving on to the next person.
- The best way to remember is to make the imagery WAY over the top. And, if possible, something that amuses you.
- The moment you have the word-play in your head, paint the picture.