A quick and easy, fat quarter friendly, quilt pattern! This throw sized pattern can be made using two different sized rectangles. The Big Braid uses large pieces and the Mini Braid uses pieces half the size. Construction is the same for both versions. Suitable for comfortable beginners.
Quilt finishes at 60”x78”
- 20 print fat quarters (or 1/4 yard cuts)
- 1 1/2 yards of solid fabric
- 5 yards of backing fabric
- 2 yards of 90" wide cotton batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
Piece totals for both styles so you can easily cut from scraps!
PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage Requirements and Cutting Instructions
- Layout Diagrams
- Quilt Top Assembly Instructions
- Limited Quilt Finishing Instructions