With oil prices down more than 50% over the last year, is it time to invest in the oil services industry, or is it a value trap?
Halliburton is one of the largest oil services companies in the world and it has struggled lately as a result of the low oil price.
In this report I set out to determine if now is the right time to invest.
The report includes:
- An analysis of the company
- An industry analysis
- A look at Halliburton's competitive advantages
- A discounted cash flow analysis
- An analysis of the pending Baker Hughes acquisition
- A look at the main risks the company is facing