The Latest Lose Weight Today with YOGA!
Out of the many things that India is known for in her contribution to the world, ‘Yoga’ is perhaps one of the most important and popular exports. From the ancient times, the ascetics, the ‘rishis’ and the ‘munis’ of India have been practicing this form of art and science and deriving the benefits of enlightenment that accompany yoga.
The importance of yoga in today’s world has a lot of definitions floating around; however, if we go back to the roots of the word, we find that the term ‘Yoga’ has its origins in Sanskrit. It means to unite - Yoga helps the body to unite with the other vital metaphysical aspects of the mind and spirit. It is also often defined as a lifestyle which aims to have a healthy mind within a healthy body.
Most simply defined, yoga is a set of poses or ‘asanas’ , coupled with breathing techniques, which help impart strength and flexibility to the body while helping to balance the mind and its’ thinking. Unlike other physical forms of exercises, like the aerobics, by practicing yoga, one can not only achieve physical health, but also mental and spiritual well-being.TABLE OF CONTENT :
- Chapter 1 – Introducing Yoga
- Chapter 2- Weight Loss With Yoga
- Chapter 3 – The Genesis Of Yoga
- Chapter 4: Different Yoga Schools
- Chapter 5: Major Health Benefits Of Yoga
- Chapter 6: Guidelines When Beginning Yoga For Weight Loss
- Chapter 7: Avoiding Common Beginner Mistakes
- Chapter 8: Asanas: Yoga Postures
- Chapter 9 – Nutrition Ideas To Drop Fat With Yoga
- Chapter 10 – The Most Effective Yoga Poses for Weight Loss
- Conclusion – Don’t Procrastinate, Start Yoga Today