Distance running is already becoming a popular form of exercise.
However, there are a few very important things that have to be
considered before one decides to join in on all the fun.
Running, like any other exercise, has to be approved by a doctor first. Those
who have a personal physician may consult their doctors on the kind of
exercise regimen they’re suited to before starting one. One must be checked
Inside this ebook you will discover:
- Chapter 1: Getting Set for Distance Running
- Chapter 2: Building Towards Distance Running
- Chapter 3: Crossing Countries in Distance Running
- Chapter 4: Distance Running – Injuries And Errors
- Chapter 5: Distance Running - Random Tips
- Chapter 6: Nutrition And Distance Running
- Chapter 7: Positive Body Effects of Distance Running