Appearing on podcasts is one of the best ways to reach new audiences and boost your credibility. Being a guest on someone else's show allows listeners to resonate with you, your story and those valuable nuggets you have to share.
Grab your own Ultimate guide to land (and leverage) podcast interviews
following PR and media strategist Kerri L Watt's signature podcast process and raise your profile in the easiest (and fastest!) way possible.
In the podcast guide, you'll discover;
- How to get on a podcast host's radar
- Ways to pitch yourself to be a guest
- Tips to nailing your interview
- What to do before/during/after your interview
- Social media promo post templates
- Checklists and workflow for promoting your podcast interviews
There are 500,000+ active podcasts in iTunes so there are plenty of opportunities to build your credibility and appear on shows. All you need is a handy guide to land, nail and then leverage each episode you feature in.
So, let's go all in!