By Alun Hill
I was talking to someone the other day who has spent the last 7 years writing his new book.
Now, his is a very technical, historical, document, but most books can actually be written in a month (and that’s not by working full time on it, incidentally).
As you know, I’ve successfully published a range of books, mostly business related, but also a (satirical!) Tourists Guide To North Korea and some children’s books.
These bring me in extra money month after month after month.
And each book adds up to a substantial income, of course.
For no extra work.
So, I’ve put together a complete guide showing you how to create your book in 30 days.
Once you’ve studied this, you can simply repeat for multiple books, of course.
Here are the chapters:
- Why This Is Possible – The 30 Day Deadline Isn’t As Extreme As It Sounds
- Identify Your Topic
- Outline and Plan Your Book
- Create the Book
- You’re Not Done Yet!
I've also included:
10 WORKSHEETS TO HELP YOU WRITE A BOOK IN 30 DAYS
- Creating a Winning Title and eBook
- Your Kindle eBook Structure
- The Writing
- Which Category to Choose
- Pricing Your Kindle Book
- The Correct Way to Upload Your Book
- How to Write an Interview Style Kindle Book
- How to Write a “How to” Book
- Writing a “101 Tips” or “101 Ideas for…” Book
- Writing “All About” and “What You Need To Know” Books
New edition, published February 2020
Instant download as a PDF - fully printable or readable on almost any device.