I love this time of year - including all of the parties, music, yummy food, and gifts. But I must admit, especially after becoming a mom, the holidays are also quite stressful for me. There’s just SO much to do, in so little time (and I don’t have a lot of extra money or helping hands on my side either).
Have you ever been like me and wished you could make the season special, but with less stress? I just might have the solution you are looking for!
I introduce to you: The Christmas Planner!
In this planner, you will find the following pages
- Monthly planner November
- Monthly planner December
- Weekly Planner
- Daily Planner
- Daily Planner Christmas Eve
- Daily Planner Christmas Day
- To-Do list
- Christmas Budget
- Budget Tracker
- Saving Tracker
- Shopping List
- Black Friday Shopping list
- Cyber Monday Shopping List
- Gift List
- Christmas Eve Menu
- Christmas Day Menu
- Grocery List
- Cooking Schedule
For the Kids
- Letter to Santa
- Letter From Santa
- Nice List Certificate
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILE:1. Click on the provided link to download your purchase
2. Unzip the files if necessary
Download free software to unzip files
Windows : https://www.7-zip.org or for
Mac : https://www.izip.com
3. You can use Acrobat Reader to open these files.
Download this software for free at https://www.adobe.com
HOW TO PRINT:Printing instructions vary from printer to printer, I've found that to get the best results is to do the following:
1. Go to your printer's properties
2. Select Document / Paper size
3. Select OK
4. Now you are ready to print
Alternatively, you can select "Actual Size" in your printer's settings
FOR MORE FREEBIES:
Visit my Free Printables library or sign-up for our newsletter by visiting the blog, nadinehattingh.com
PLEASE NOTE:This is a DIGITAL item and no physical item will be sent to you.
Different computer monitors display colors differently: Color may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
Due to the electronic nature of this file, refunds, cancellations, exchanges will not be accepted. All sales will be final. But I’m happy to respond to questions or concerns!
* All rights reserved to Nadine Hattingh
* For personal use only. Do not resell or alter files in any way. Do not make copies of print or design to sell. (You are welcome to make copies for gifting purposes though!)