NomadGuide CHIANG MAI
'NomadGuide CHIANG MAI' - The definitive information resource about the practicalities and realities of living in Chiang Mai.
ELECTRONIC GUIDE BOOK
- 396-page companion e-book representing the foremost practical guide to living in Northern Thailand’s first city.
- 2016 debut edition embodies more than 7000 hours of effort over the course of 17 months.
- Purposely and painstakingly researched in direct consultation with local service providers and Thai government departments.
- Customised for digital nomads.
- Offered as a downloadable Adobe PDF file (18MB in size and 100% malware-free) for reasons of aesthetics, accessibility and security but configured to be readable on all platforms/devices or otherwise freely convertible to EPUB, AZW or MOBI formats.
- Read more than 30 sample pages (including the full table of contents) by clicking on ‘Preview’ in the upper right-hand corner of the cover illustration above.
INTERACTIVE ONLINE MAP
- Receive members-only access to a private, custom-made map of Chiang Mai.
- Fully searchable and printable.
- View hundreds of photo-illustrated ‘Points of Interest’ of practical significance with detailed annotations to supplement the guide book content.
- Individually-plotted map markers with route finder function and colour-coded by category (currency exchange, food and drink, foreign consulates, gas stations, government offices, health care providers, IT stores, language learning, orientation points, post offices, rental accommodation, shopping centres, shuttle buses, transportation hubs and work spaces).
- Enjoy the convenience of a central, all-inclusive repository of knowledge and so avoid spending precious time endlessly trawling countless internet blogs and forums.
- Acquire authoritative insider knowledge of Chiang Mai in fast-time as a newcomer thus greatly facilitating your acclimation to a new life in the city and the confidence of feeling like a long-established local; or, as a repeat visitor or seasoned resident always interested to discover new opportunities to further reduce cost of living expenses, improve economies of time and avoid unnecessarily wasted efforts, you cannot fail to profit (financially or otherwise) from boosting your existing functional knowledge of Chiang Mai.
- Benefit from trusted and unrivalled content which is technically accurate, fully up-to-date (at the time of publication), extensive in coverage, wholly impartial and rigorously in-depth thereby evading the veritable minefield of purely anecdotal sources disseminating information about Chiang Mai –with potentially costly repercussions- which is habitually detail-deficient, out-of-date, biased, misleading and, at times, downright erroneous.
- Be significantly more empowered to make informed decisions than your peers by virtue of a wealth of content which is completely exclusive to ‘NomadGuide CHIANG MAI’ – featuring exhaustive comparisons of the city’s co-working spaces, super-/hypermarket chains, food delivery restaurants and online marketplaces, internet service providers and mobile operators as well as a side-by-side assessment of the principal Thai entry permits (visas/exemptions) and meticulously detailed descriptions of rental property types, Thai driving licence application process, utility bills and much more.
- Achieve efficient use of your personal resources by fully exploiting the value-added solutions in ‘NomadGuide CHIANG MAI’ channelling tangible savings in cost, time and energy into entrepreneurial productivity or recreational pursuits.
- Gain added peace of mind by means of a complimentary after-sales email support service provided by the author with responsive and guaranteed reliable assistance tailored to the reader’s individual circumstances.
- Proven to have helped scores of digital nomads and resident expats alike.
About the Author:
- Trained originally as a research scientist with a professional background in customer service and business development along with a passion for Thai law, Mike has made Chiang Mai his second home on more than a few occasions during the last 18 years with ‘NomadGuide CHIANG MAI’ representing a distillation of his knowledge and experience. For further information about the guide book and map (including reader testimonials and group endorsements as well as screenshots of sample map entries), please visit http://www.nomadguidechiangmai.com