Nutrition and Mental Health Guide
The information presented in this guide is derived from a certified course that I took on Nutrition and Mental Health based on the book “The Mood Cure” by Julia Ross, with focus on mood disorders (anxiety, depression).
What should you expect to learn from this guide?
● Understanding the difference between true emotions and false moods
● Identifying your false mood(s)
● Interpreting the 4 false moods
● Eliminating bad mood foods
● Incorporating good mood foods My goal is for you to start being in tune with your mood and realize that some foods you eat everyday could be part of your mood problems.