This simply attractive Google Docs business plan template makes professional business planning feel easier.
The template comes with all the business planning basics. Included are such things as business information and business goals, target market and competition analysis, S.W.O.T. and P.E.S.T. analysis, product and pricing strategy, marketing strategy, business operations and management, financial summary and financial projections. The template is designed to guide you through business planning with short instructional prompts and questions.
Tailor the business plan for your needs, and confidently share your resulting business plan with investors, banks, advisors, mentors and other interest group members.
Create your own success!
Simple Business Plan Template is designed for
- Creative entrepreneurs
- Life and business coaches
- Craft business owners
- Small business owners
- Bloggers and influencers
- Etsy sellers
- Artists and designers
The template is made with and for Google Docs.
What you get
- Instructions and tips for using your business plan
- A4 and US letter size versions of the template
- Fully customisable and editable Google Docs business plan template
- Professional, minimalistic design
- Approachable customer service
How to download
After making the purchase, open the instructions file you get. Copy the template to your Google Drive as instructed and start making your own business plan.
- You may create as many copies of the template as you need for your business.
- You may make any changes you need to make the template work for you.
- You may allow your business partners, advisors or mentors to edit the template, as long as they use it for your business.
- You may share the finished business plan with investors, banks and other such interests groups as PDF.
- You may NOT reproduce, redistribute, give away or sell the template or parts of it in any other form or way than mentioned in these terms, including commercially or as a freebie to your clients.
- You may NOT claim you created the template yourself.
- Mervi Emilia Eskelinen (https://merviemilia.com) holds the copyright of the Minimalistic Business Plan Template. The copyright is not transferable.
Digital products cannot be returned or refunded. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble or need help with the products. I'd be happy to help!