Step-by-step advice on preparing a business plan:
You need a sound business plan to start a business or raise money to expand an existing one. For over 30 years, How to Write a Business Plan has helped fledgling entrepreneurs―from small service businesses and retailers to large manufacturing firms―write winning plans and get needed financing.
This bestselling book contains clear step-by-step instructions and forms to put together a convincing business plan with realistic financial projections, effective marketing strategies, and overall business goals.
You’ll learn how to:
- Figure out if your business idea will make money
- Determine and forecast cash flow
- Create profit and loss forecasts
- Prepare marketing and personnel plans
- Find potential sources of financing, and
- Present your well-organized plan to lenders and other backers.
The 13th edition is updated to reflect best practices for raising money (from SBA loans to equity crowdfunding).IMPORTANT:Your purchase helps us plant 10,000,000 trees around the world!Our Premium Green Shop devotes 30% of its sales to plant trees to save our planet Earth. Thank you for your support!The Premium Green Shop Team